MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Philippine Off griders ? anyone from Philippines ?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Simon Optomen 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ghia
    Participant

tried using the search function of land buddy.

I’ve used the keyword search and the location search,but return none from Philippines.

It did return one result then,but now that one and only result is also missing as well.

anyways,

im both of :

looking for like minded individuals & wanted to help others.

ogruelhz
    Participant

Hi, I’m Ruel, currently working here in Saudi Arabia. Living off-grid is a long time dream of mine. I’m planning to retire from work next year and am now looking for a homestead/piece of land where I could buy to fulfill my dream living off-grid in the Philippines.

julian
    Participant

From Davao city. Drop me a mail. geronajulian4@gmail.com

Simon Optomen
    Participant

Hi Ghia,

I hope you don’t mind me getting in touch and hijacking your thread,

I work for Optomen Television in the UK and we’re currently looking for British expats to take part in the second series of Escape to the Wild for Channel 4.

I was curious if maybe you fit the bill or had seen the first series?

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/kevin-mcclouds-escape-to-the-wild

I’d love to hear back from you if you have a moment to hear about how its going being off grid sand a little more about you.

Even if you don’t think you’d  be a fit for this maybe you can help steer me in the right direction?

many thanks

Simon

simon.bowyer@optomen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.