Media Workers and TV Researchers - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Personal finance applications development

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tokmol
    Participant

Writing down expenses in a notebook is not a very useful activity, and taking notes on a smartphone is also inconvenient. Fortunately, the developers have taken care of us for a long time and created applications for personal finance accounting. After all, each of us knows the feeling when at the end of the month we are surprised to find a shortage of funds in the account. This is because most do not plan their income and expenses and do not track transactions.
    But applications for personal finance accounting will allow you to record all expenses in a few clicks, break expenses into categories and easily manage your finances. Which personal finance app would you recommend me?

jamkowyj
    Participant

An application for accounting for personal finance is probably necessary for businessmen and all those who earn a lot and spend a lot. I don’t think it’s good for ordinary people. For example, I know approximately how much I earn and how much and what I spend on, and all this is in my head, so I don’t need the application, but also a notepad. But not everyone is like me.

Ebba
    Participant

You know, I think that every person needs such an application. Sometimes after a shopping trip you don’t understand where a large amount of money has gone. It would be nice when this is fixed somewhere and at the end of the month you can see what the income and expenses were on the card.

kazona
    Participant

But it is more convenient for us when it takes no more than three clicks to perform an action in the application. Simplicity and ease of interaction with the application should be your priority in development. Personal finance apps https://djangostars.com/industries/fintech/personal-finance-applications-development/ allow us to stay organized and predict our spending. This way we can save capital for unplanned expenses and generally have more control over our finances.

Aartur_
    Participant

The mobile application is really convenient for doing business. Through such software, it is much easier to conduct almost any business. Not only to keep accounts, but also to accept applications from customers.

kazona
    Participant

There are many services for personal finance planning. Some photograph checks, others recognize transactions from a mobile bank, and others can manage the budget at the same time by several people.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.