MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Ok, let's be real and honest here

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  samdsouza 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

LoneroftheDork
    Participant

I feel like I’m probably just wasting my time, depending on how this is answered. Is there any likelihood that a community would take someone who:
    1. Has poor health that comes with certain limitations and needs.
    2. Has no money (and I mean $0, yea, I’m a mooch).
    3. Has to either live in a certain area or have lots of help getting somewhere and doesn’t know how long it’d be until a move would even be possible.
    4. Has social issues.
    5. Has no experience because ^ see above and is not all that bright.

If no one answers I’ll assume it’s a nope and head off of here. And like I said ‘Let’s be honest’ I don’t need some half-hearted ‘everyone is special’ narrative that basically means ‘I’d never take you but I want to seem like a nice person while taking no responsibility for what I say’.

steverobertson
    Participant

To answer all of your questions relative to the community I live in, I would say it depends on several factors:

If you’re male, then the answer is you could be accepted, but as a mooch you wouldn’t be tolerated well.  Probably eventually shot if you are a pest.

If you’re female, you would be helped to some degree.  Everyone would pitch in and make sure you are sustained but without any creature comforts beyond survival only.

If you are beautiful and manage to find a lonely mountain man (without a hound), then you would probably be well cared for all your life and never have to lift a finger for yourself, other than cooking, laundry, housekeeping, etc.

Good luck in your endeavor.

LoneroftheDork
    Participant

Appreciate the honesty, it’s about what I figured but wanted to confirm. It’s not that I don’t want to be able to do anything but you know those people who fuck up everything they touch and get seriously sick at the drop of a hat? Pretty much me, and people may mean well when they try to help, and they say it doesn’t bother them, but usually they just end up hating me and I get frustrated and, well, it doesn’t go well.
    So, yea, thanks again, I needed the reminder.

MasEncanto
    Participant

You might try your luck with volunteering – we’ve had some volunteers that were worse than what you describe above ;-) However, you have to be able to “sell” yourself to find a suitable host – be honest about what you lack, but also list what you could contribute.
    That way, you could find out if living off the grid really is for you; your health might get better living a life closer to nature; and you could acquire some new skills along the way.

samdsouza
    Participant

Hi

welcome to this forum site, here you can find lots of thing`s I suggest you, for your question a bout page loading speed (or) topic name have to contact any other expert, right know I have o knowledge a bout your query sorry for that

…………….

if you want to take some knowledge about solar power then you have to come on this site with the help of this link.

[url=http://www.worldsolarpower.tk/solarpowerwork.html]solar cell[/url]

samdsouza
    Participant

Hi

welcome to this forum site, here you can find lots of thing`s I suggest you, for your question a bout page loading speed (or) topic name have to contact any other expert, right know I have o knowledge a bout your query sorry for that

…………….

if you want to take some knowledge about solar power then you have to come on this site with the help of this link.

[url=http://www.worldsolarpower.tk/largestsolarplaint.html] largest plaint [/url]

samdsouza
    Participant

Hi

…………….

[url=http://www.worldsolarpower.tk/largestsolarplaint.html/]largest plaint[/url]

samdsouza
    Participant

Hi

…………….

Hi

…………….

if you want to take some knowledge about solar power then you have to come on this site with the help of this link. [url=http://www.worldsolarpower.tk/largestsolarplaint.html/]largest plaint[/url]

samdsouza
    Participant

Hi

…………….

[url=http://www.worldsolarpower.tk/largestsolarplaint.html] largest plaint [/url]

samdsouza
    Participant

Hi

…………….

largest plaint

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.