MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to

Home Forums Technical Discussion Off Grid Power Generation during winter

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  beast- 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi All, I’m part of a team participating in the National Science Foundation Innovation Corps – a program helping scientist take their innovations out of the lab and into the market. We think the technology our team is developing may offer a lot of value to folks living off-grid, especially in more Northerly climes, and we’re trying to better understand the pressing needs and interests of this community.

Would any members of this community be available for a 15 minute phone call to help us understand the challenges of making your own power and whether what we are working on might make life easier.

Please comment below if you’d be willing to help and I’ll contact you privately to schedule a call.

Many thanks,

im interested but can NOT talk, cancer took out my whole voicebox, youll have to just email me

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.