MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Off-grid nomadic

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  billmccallum 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

hippyman
    Participant

I’ve been trying to go off grid for years now, yet somehow, I’m 32 and still stuck in this same place that I grew up feeling trapped in.  I do have a van now, that I’m redoing, but other than that, I feel like I’m not heading anywhere in my journey toward the off-grid lifestyle.  Everyday I walk outside and see one more reason that I don’t wan’t to be connected to this society anymore.  I just want to live without being bothered by anyone.  Can ya’ll help me conquer my journey?

hippyman
    Participant

I guess I kind of missed the mark with that post.  Anyway, I’m wondering what skills I should be honing in order to get myself off the grid.

billmccallum
    Participant

I’m helping my son set up a permaculture project, but need others to share the land.

Found a site of 7.5 acres for £18 -£20,000, we can get £7500, but need two others to pitch in the same with each having 2.5 acres.   07935868960 if you want to chat.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.