MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Off grid eviction

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  samg1@gmx.com 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Derlyn
    Participant

Hi I’m new to this forum and site. I hope I will meet like minded people and even people who share my vision . What’s brought me here is my current situation . My man and I are being evicted from our land .  My man and i have till Tuesday to leave . My man and i are in the North Devon area.  The local council( Torridge District  Council ) has targeted several families. My man and i are being forced to either put in a  planning application,rent privately  (the council will not rehouse ), live in a tent elsewhere or give everything up we have worked for for the last 5 years. Are you someone who can help. My man and i are also interested in meeting like minded others.

Derlynn

samg1@gmx.com
    Participant

Hi Derlynn, sorry to hear about your situation.  I don’t know all the details, but if you’ve been there more than four years could you apply for a certificate of lawful existing use (I think that’s the correct term)?  You’ve probably thought of that already but just thought I’d mention it.  Best of luck

Sam

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.