Media Workers and TV Researchers - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Off Grid communities in Italy and Spain

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mario
    Participant

Hi guys, my partner and I are looking to get back to basics and to do some visits to eco villages and off grid communities in Spain and Italy to check to see if we find what we are looking for and hopefully find like minded people that we can share with. We are also happy to purchase a small piece of land and small property within an existing community and get back to basics. We are open to all the possibilities and not ruling anything out. The trouble we are having is finding these communities so we can contact them for a chat. Can anyone give me names of existing communities in Spain and Italy? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks
    mariomoroney@gmail.com

arunachala
    Participant

Hi! Same idea here….. but more looking for some land or already existing community in North of Spain, preferably Asturias, Galicia and North Aragon, and Portugal. We are 3/4 people at the moment but that number might go up by a couple more people. Have you found something yet? Would you like to share? Will be happy to connect if you re still looking or if you can share what you ve found if you re already settling down. Thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.