MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Off-Grid 4kWh Power Storage System

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  offthegridinok 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Wim
    Participant

Recently we have designed an Off-Grid Power Storage 4kWh system powered by Solar Panels.
    The system is supplied in an 19″ cabinet and includes Charger, Li-Ion Batteries and DC/ AC converter.
    The AC load can be up to 4kWh. Charging time batteries is 5hrs.

We are searching re-sellers / distributors.

Please leave me your email address and company web site if interested.

wim@evebattery-europe.com

puppymama
    Participant

i am new to these forums and new to the concept of off grid power,

i usually dry camp sans power. however, i want to learn more about portable sources of power. i need to be able to power laptop (lots of use), smartphone, gps device.

would you mind giving me some basic info so i can make better choices?

thank you

offthegridinok
    Participant

puppymama,

Harbor freight has a small 45 watt system from 189 and down depending on if you find it on sell.   It will do what you want and is portable.  I have one on my cabin for now till I get all my full system in.  It comes with 2 small lights 3 panels, charge controller and stand.  We use it when we go to our cabin.   I have one deep cycle battery attached 100 ah battery.  It will charge our phones since it has usb output, it will run a small 300 watt inverter to charge the laptop or mac.  Look on harbor freight website or a harbor freight store near you.  since its Christmas you might get it on sale.   Its a good system.  You might upgrade the charge controller later.   I think others in the forum probably have them too.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.