MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion NYC resident looking to learn more about off grid

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  carnold03 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

carnold03
    Participant

Hello, my name is Arnold and I’m one of many New York City residents exploring off grid living. I’m looking for people here in the New York City area who would like to learn more about going off grid. While it’s been incredibly easy to find information on off grid living, It’s been difficult to locate other New Yorkers who are off grid savvy.

I’m reading up on tiny house living, solar power, wind power, hyro-power, gardening/farming, primitive living, and more. I am tapping into local resources to develop a hands on understanding of these things, but I’m very limited to what I can do being an apartment dwelling college student. I’m not yet ready to make that leap to living off grid. At least not yet, but until then I’d like to join, or start a group actively working to educate people about it, and inspire a confident transition.

Your best means of getting in touch with me, would be to reply here or sending me an email c dot arnold (at) yahoo with “Off-grid NYC” in the subject header, otherwise my filters won’t catch it. Thanks for your time.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.