MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion No Name Key, FL “Off-Grid” Solar Community

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  elnav 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

crlrfr1
    Participant

Dear Nick, I started the discussion about No Name Key on Treehugger (Ask Ed). My husband and I weren’t there when you visited NNK. I wish we had been. We have heard many good things about you. As we have yet to hear from Mr. Begley, Jr., I’m wondering if there is anything you can do to further National attention to our cause? Btw, thank you so much for your post on Treehugger.

Anonymous

Hi, every one,POST REMOVED BY NICK – If anyone sees spam postings – please do tell me – nick@off-grid.net– Thanks

elnav

This looks like a self serving advertisementn to your own company which by coincidence happens to have the same name as your user name. For better or worse chinese manufactured goods have acquired a reputation for poor quality. I speak not only as a consumer but someone who has worked for two North American companies that exported their manufacturing overseas to China. Locally we refer to such goods a C cubed meaning ‘cheap chinese crap’.

At the moment I am dealing with a chinese shop whose electrical staff seems incapable of independent thought. They ask the dumbest questions and seem expect me to do their thinking for them for free. My client is not willing to pay for my time to act as the shop’s electrical designer. Until such time as people can walk into a retail store and buy one off quantity and get a quality product that last you will continue to find opposition by North Americans buying chinese. Do you really expect people who are unemployed by losing their jobs to China to gladly buy from a chinese manufacturer?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.