MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion NiMH batteries for power grid

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wetpret06 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

wetpret06

Hello,

I have 30 12 volt NiMh batteries from the ford EV pork barrel project. I am selling them for half the price 60 dollars each or 50 dollars each if you buy ten or more.

elnav

What kind of amp hour storage do these batteries have?

wetpret06

I will get back to you tomorrow as I have to take down the specs when I get home. They are New and have been sitting charged for a little less than a year. If you want, you can look up the Ford EV NiMH batteries. I am hoping to deal with local pick up or delivery for high quantity orders in santa barbra / San Ynez area, as shipping is difficult because of the weight

wetpret06

Hello,

The batteries are Ford Motorcraft 12 volts for the EV series. I could not find any specifications but they are used in many instances in place of normal lead-acid batteries becuase they have a longer life and more predicatable performance.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.