Off Grid Home Forums Technical Discussion New need help want to build a off-grid wind power home.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

not sure how all this works but need info and tips to power a home that uses around 20,000kw at max during summer. i want to build my own generator and need to know what all is used. thanks.

wilderbill

Where would you like to live? How about Texas?

Anonymous
    Inactive

i do live in texas and im looking to power my home not move

wilderbill

If your home is located inside a city or town, it is difficult to build enough energy generation equipment to be completely self sufficient due to city ordinances and building permit processes that prevent it. However, if you live in a rural location in the right part of Texas, it is possible to build a solar/wind powered energy generation system that will provide all the power you need. It is fairly expensive to hire a company to do this. Go to http://www.altenergystore.com for help and equipment to do it yourself and save. There are many other resources to assist you with doing this yourself. This is just one you can check out.

What part of Texas is the location of your home?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sherman texas i live in the country and have 2 acres.

Anonymous
    Inactive

im interested in a diy system that i can build not buy. any help would be usefull.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.