MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion NEW HERE!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  malinamartis 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Intmd8rBlk3
    Participant

Hello fellow off-gridders….I am new to this site and just wanted to say “HI”!! My fiancee and I recently purchased 10 acres of property and plan to start our new life together off grid!! We’ve been doing research and visiting different people with the same mindset. Wish I’ve done this much sooner. Hopefully, we can get some good ideas on how to live off the land. We are confident that we can do this.

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

Welcome, there are lots of friendly folk here who would be more than happy to give advice and answer questions… could you elaborate a bit more on your setup, the location of your property (general, not an exact address…), what is on your property? Water, woods, mountains, desert, wet…? Are there any structures, neighbors, utilities of any sort? Can you hunt there? Are you just starting out (young) or experienced with life, the comment you made about wishing you had started sooner makes me think you aren’t just starting out in life… hopefully you are a handy person as well as your fiancee, being able to do things for yourself will go a long way toward making your dream come true. There are many of us living on a shoestring but still living quite nicely, trying not to get too nosy about your shoestring (lol), the more you can elaborate, the more we might be able to help. :)

Wretha

malinamartis
    Participant

Hello, i am supposed to new here!!!! it’s really my pleasure to visit this site…..will be back here soon:)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.