MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion networking for community partners

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  walker 6 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

walker

I am looking for a format to link up with others that are interested in going off-grid. I was inspired by Nick Rosen’s book as I’m sure others were. I have to believe that there are alot of people in this country looking for a life not a lifestyle. After all, lifestyle is determined by things one has accumulated not by how one lives.

I have lived in Central America and Asia, for over ten years. In doing so have

lived off-grid before. I have built passive solar water heaters in rural Texas

counties under a D.O.E. grant. Sometimes even the gov’t does something right.

I have access to land here in Texas where I am living now, but I’m willing to relocate. I think that finding or forming a community of people with common goals

is crucial as I have no desire to live like a hermit.

I’m looking at land in Belize or Ecuador where land is still affordable. Let me hear from you if you have skills,resources, and are selfreliant.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.