MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Need your help please

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  WrethaOffGrid 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

Trying to tweak the site where fewer messages will be incorrectly flagged for moderation (when a message you post seems to vanish), I am asking for your help, I’ve change a setting and would like to test whether or not it made a difference, would you, reader, go here
    http://www.www.off-grid.net/forums/topic/test/
    and post a couple of replies, the first reply needs to have 2 links in it, I don’t care what they are but please no obvious spam and keep it clean, the second reply needs to have 6 or more links. Don’t worry if your message doesn’t show, just do the 2 replies.

I am hoping that those of you who have had messages not appear would do this.

Thanks everyone!

Wretha

baldwinweb24
    Participant

I did what you asked yet, hope you don’t mind if I ask why you need that?

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

Thanks baldwinweb24, I am trying to decipher why the forum setup seems to randomly flag some messages and replies for moderation, I thought I had a handle on one thing, the number of links in a post might flag a message for moderation, but I am seeing that this isn’t the case, I am still investigating, I could see your posts, they were flagged for moderation yet there seemed to be nothing wrong with what you posted…

Wretha

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.