MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Need a hand?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  EyesWideOpen 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

EyesWideOpen
    Participant

Hey all,

My wife and I have decided to go off grid with our two children, unfortunately Murphy has reared his ugly head concerning our land purchase so we’ve chosen plan B. We will be going mobile/semiOG in our motorhome by the end of this month while we work out the land issue.

Seeing if there is anyone along our route that could use an extra set of hands for a week or so in exchange for a spot to park. We will be heading west out of AZ with plans to see the ocean, and maybe head a little ways up from there if time and fuel permits.

Tried posting this on Landbuddy but it wouldn’t let me complete the listing, still working on it.

EyesWideOpen
    Participant

Change of plans. We have chosen to not head west, instead we will be heading for the Northern AZ region in hopes of our land purchase going through in the near future. For the time being we will attempt to find boondocking (dry camping) areas on BLM lands or such which offer non-fee camping for limited time periods, but hoping we won’t have to do that for long.

So if there are any of you that are in that area and welcome visitors I would love to hear from you.

Background: I am 33 and my wife is 26 and we have been married for close to 7 years. I have over 10 years of experience in residential construction and a fair amount of knowledge when it comes to off grid living. I was raised in the mountains of Montana in a time and place when a handshake was a contract and a man or women’s word was their bond.

If you would be interested in offering up a small chunk of land, temporarily, in trade for a little extra help around your place please let me know. We will be en-route by end of this month.

Thanks guys!

herve leger
    Participant

herve legerherve leger outlet are of impeccable quality and will last you a life time. what hatsred bull new era hats is doing is to do its own brand, uphold its own brand spirit, do different things, to provide real cultural things.

Dustoffer
    Participant

SPAMMER

EyesWideOpen
    Participant

Mmmmmmm, Spam. It would have been one thing if it were at least geared towards the off grid lifestyle but come on really, strapless dresses! Oh well, it did remind me to toss a few cans of Spam on the the shopping list.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.