MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion My own grid

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  andrewkelly09 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ahshelly0
    Participant

I am looking to go off the grid to make my own grid. I hope to learn how to sufficiently live off grid via experience and/or research. Once I am done with college I hope to just go for it. I am adventurous and outgoing but I love my solidarity with my dog. I hope to use shipping containers to make a bunker/shelter. I am very interested in learning how to build and perfect hydro electric power supply.

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

Please keep us updated :)

Wretha

daveoff-grid
    Participant

I have the very same idea  I’m trying my best to work at this goal. Finding land is really hard.  But I would love to build a bunker/shelter and my own personal grid..

andrewkelly09
    Participant

Hey I’m looking to do the very same thing . What country are you from ? I’m from UK and from my research looks incredibly difficult to do it here :( would love to share knowledge with you sometime ? Andrewkelly09@hotmail.co.uk

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.