MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Midwesterners off grid?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Alrod53 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

abbiegrrl
    Participant

My husband and I are just about at the jumping-off place, and it’s bothersome that there seem to be no off-gridders in the (Ill., IN, OH.) area. Or have I just not seen your posts? Looking to go this summer…(2012), hoping to meet some others who can mentor us, or even just work together on getting out from under the man. :)

breck2
    Participant

yes i understand iowa doesnt seem to have a whole lot either. my wife and i decided that if when were ready or we can find a place already some what set up, we will just go anywhere. cause in the end location to us really doesnt matter. so keep that in mind.

Alrod53
    Participant

MY wife and I are in WV and the climate seems to be a bit milder than what I remember in northern Illinois growing up.

We are starting a small off grid community here base on permaculture and Aquiculture for sustainable living. We already have a good start. If interested email us at A50panhead@aol.com we are totally off the grid now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.