MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion meet the beast

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  beast 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

beast
    Participant

artist, blacksmith, carpenter, farmer, freethinker
    over the years ive spent my time learning old crafts that would help me lead a simpler more self-reliant life
    i can make spinning wheels, grow fibers, process and spin fibers, build a loom, weave spun fibers into material, sew material into clothng or knit and crochet
    i can drop a tree, cut it into lumber and build houses barns sheds, furniture and things like churns pails barrels casks and tubs, i can make carriages and such also
    i am a working blacksmith and tinker, these keep me busy and are my primary income
    i raise my own meats, butcher them and cure my own hides and do some leather work, ive made and repaired harness and shoes
    i heat and cook with wood that i cut myself scraps from lumbering or deadfall fro my own woods
    i used to keep a dairy cow, made my own cheese and butter, but ive no use for 5-10 gallons of milk a day alone
    i ride drive and work horses, ive even trained a couple
    ive done construction work most of my life and am quite proficient in every aspect of it
    i am almost solely self-taught in electronics and computers, repair and programming,tho i did take 2 years of college to see if i could get a degree (got hired as a robotics control programmer and didnt finish)
    i grew up off the grid, we didnt have power or running water until i was a teen
    and i love the outdoors and living the simple life

there, now you can get to know me without that other site that keeps going down….lol

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.