MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Looking to learn, and experience off-grid

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Steve R

I’m 20 years old, and am about to graduate community college. I’m considering continuing my degree in music education, but have had an extreme interest in off-grid living in the past couple years. I was wondering if anyone had information on schooling for organic farming, and renewable energy, or has a place for me to visit and learn with a community? If so I would really love some information on such things.

Thanks,

Steve R

elnav

Steve the buzz word you are looking for is permaculture. This subject is being taught in several places and you can find a number of interesting websites and discussion forum on the topic. Permaculture is about sustainable agriculture, organic farming and generally leans towards renewable energy use. Good luck

Anonymous

Lots of stuff online. Understand that learning does not require a school, just and interest and the ability to read.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.