MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Looking to go off-grid.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  SteveAP 5 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

SteveAP

Cannot seem to figure out how to post in landbuddy section? I am 30 years old and looking to go off grid to live off the land and through nature. I currently live in CT but am willing to relocate to people who are already off the grid and seeking help in their daily routine. I am not opposed to being overseas either, as I have lived throughout asia when I was in the military. I have a background in patient care as well as computers. I do not have much money but I am a hard worker and will be able to contribute with anything needed. I am seeking someplace where the winters are not to harsh. If anyone is off the grid and seeking help please do not hesitate to get in touch with me so we can discuss further! My email is spolach@gmail.com , thank you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.