MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion looking for people to go off grid with in the Montana area

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  beast 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

wild man
    Participant

Howdy I’m Wild Man
    Me and my famly of six are looking for a people to go off grid with we are looking at the area towards Montana, there is plenty of wild game and unlimited natural resources and plenty of fresh water and good fishing.

Wild Man.

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

Hi Wild Man, welcome, I see you have already jumped right in, sounds like you have a good deal going on, can’t wait to hear more about it.

Wretha

beast
    Participant

and what do you have in montana for land?
    what are the local building zoning codes like?
    not to mention land taxes, income taxes and the lot?

beast
    Participant

what is the weather and climate like there? are you used to that sort of climate?
    anything west of the mississippi you better know the water rights to, big problem there if you dont
    and how are the local roads, is there year-round easy access? some roads over there are only kept up
    during the warm months, dont wanna be stuck in an emergency
    what kind of school system is there, i imagine your kids are still school age
    they may want to attend social functions even if you homeschool, i know mine did
    lots of things to look at and be sure of before moving…lol

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.