MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Looking for off the grid communities and land in MD

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  adon214 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

adon214
    Participant

Hi my name is Greg I am turning 29 in a few weeks and well I am planning to go off the grid In Western MD by next year (IF all goes well) But I was wondering if their was a community I could get in touch with to see what I need to plan for and where would be some good sites to get started with to find land. I want 2 to 4 acres to start out with. I appreciate all the help any of you who reply give me.

xkaliber19
    Participant

Hey Greg, I’m Zac. I am currently living in Baltimore County MD. About 3 hours from Western Maryland. I live in the area and I frequent the cabins at Deep Creek at Mount Railey . I have been interested in going off the grid for a few years now and have begun saving and looking at housing options. It would be great to have a bud to compare notes and advice and maybe even as an off the grid neighbor. (none of my current friends are interested) I am actually interested in being fully self sustaining garden, green house, maybe a few chickens and solar panels and wood burn stove and maybe small generator. Email me if you wanna talk and compare information and resources. Very interested in having a bud who is interested and somewhat knowledgeable about this topic. Email: zdixon01@gmail.com

Oh and if you send me your email I will try to send you a website that has lot listings for sale. I found one a few weeks ago I will try to find again and forward to you.

adon214
    Participant

Sorry it took a bit to reply. I will send you a e-mail shortly. Heck i am down for comparing notes and such. My e-mail is adon214 i will message you shortly

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.