MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Looking for Members WORLD-WIDE!

This topic contains 21 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  WrethaOffGrid 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Dante Dummer
    Participant

In two years, there is something that has been being built, a community of sorts, and we need bright, happy, and smart people to be there. We need people for running the facilities, including anything and everything from the stables, to the churches, to the armories. So, I am offering you a fully handled residence there. If you are interested,

you may be added to the waiting list on Facebook @
    { https://www.facebook.com/groups/AGUGR }
    or you may join the private forum for updates @
    { http://privatebusinesschat.yuku.com } However,
    1.) You will have to create a yuku account and;
    2.) You need to send the following code within the membership request message box: AZ292HB6.
    You may also email, text (no calls please) stating your name and age(there is no age limit, just need profile info), or fb me using the following information(I almost always have my phone, I check my email multiple times a day, daily, and am almost always on FB):

Phone: (541) 301-2368
    Email: dantedummer@gmx.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Dantedummer

Before the two years’ end, all members of the fb group/forum will be determined to be permitted or revoked from joining the community. This is entirely up to you, but we all need as many people as we can get, any and every skill/talent is needed. There will be several communities built all throughout the world, but the first one will be in Northern-South America. Hope you choose to join us! -Official invitation by: Dante J. Dummer ~ Posted for all already determined members of the waiting list’s use only. You of course can also always post a public reply directly to this post, I checked the box for email notifications of replies.

beast
    Participant

o_O

Dante Dummer
    Participant

What?

scribbles
    Participant

How old are you? 14? 15?

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

Y’all crack me up :)

Dante Dummer
    Participant

What does that matter? If age matters to you, you need to grow up, I am 16, yes, but that doesn’t make it impossible, it’s only impossible if people like you say it is impossible rather than making it a reality. To scribbles

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

It’s good to have dreams, it’s even better to do something to make them come true :)

Wretha

Dante Dummer
    Participant

Exactly, and there are ways to make this come true. :P

scribbles
    Participant

If you’re going to be sensitive when people ask you how old you are, I don’t think it’s me that needs to grow up.

Have at your dream, I’m sure it’ll be great. I ask because, as you say, I “need to grow up”, and I just don’t like the idea of running away to live off-grid with a 15 year old. Not just illegal, but creepy. That’s why it matters. If that puts into question my own maturity, I would hate to see how mature the people are who will follow you blindly.

And this makes me wonder how many people your age are on this board and whether I should be here.

Also, your post implies there is some kind of application process, which implies some kind of weird leadership committee making decisions for everyone. I’m trying to escape the HOA, thank you very much.

Good luck.

Dante Dummer
    Participant

Oye… there’s much more too it I cannot state, but ok. And I’m sorry, I have just been being told crap for months now, it’s making things very difficult.. As for running off, and how many others there are. Well, for one, it wouldn’t necessarily be with me, or my friends, actually rather unlikely, it’d be with other adults, I’d just be guiding the work to build the communities. There won’t actually be any sort of a government, other than a defense, but they will have no power over the people other than to break up fights and ban murderers or whatever stupid crazy thing may come up. There are actually a good number of others on board, but once you join the waiting list, it no longer becomes following blindly, and someone can leave the waiting list if they do not appreciate the idea. Obviously we won’t, we couldn’t if we wanted, go and like kill someone for leaving, but there is almost two years worth of planning that has been invested into this so far. If you still aren’t interested, then alright, but figured I should straighten that out.

Dante Dummer
    Participant

Also, I should mention, It wouldn’t be like two or three people for the communities, it’d be several.

littlebang
    Participant

You got some land?

Dante Dummer
    Participant

Working on that at the moment. Will soon enough, I have to ask you some questions though before I can allow you in. Just to be safe. If you have a phone, text me, if not, and you have a fb or Twitter, use that. My Twitter is @DDeathlonger and FB is in post of course.

littlebang
    Participant

Well, i mean look man what DO you have? I’m just trying to say that you want people to join you but you don’t seem to be offering anybody anything or any reason why they should co-operate with you. You don’t seem to have any expertise, money, land, i don’t know but it doesn’t seem like any people. And you sound like your trying to start a cult, TBH.

Dante Dummer
    Participant

It’s far from a cult, I can tell you that, and I already said I have people, we are working with money right now.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.