MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion looking for like minded persons to join mei have the land

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  randyandcharlene 7 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

lava
    Participant

hello i am looking for like minded persons to join me in my quest to live a self sustained life on my 2.7 acres in central texas, wooded with cedar trees has pond, seasonal creek, i have animals and have started gardens, building a root cellar now. my wife of 17 years passed away 3 weeks ago, and i need the help around the place. building a structure to live in would be fine, i  have electric and water currently, will be transitioning to off grid as i am able to. i have ducks chickens rabbits and a pig. dogs and a cat.

SkyPower
    Participant

Hi! Im interesting in your offer. Can I have more details please about you and what its needed to move there? Thank you! E-mail: v.dumitru.v@gmail.com

randyandcharlene
    Participant

Hi lava. We are a married couple in our 50s looking to go off grid. Would love to talk more and see if we are a good fit for you. We are friendly,loyal and hard working. Just want to do something other than what we have been the last 40 years.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.