MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Looking for like minded people to set up a off the grid and bug out location.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  term0shad 2 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

term0shad
    Participant
    • Have a piece of property I’m looking at buying.  It’s 160 acres and has lakes close buy. Small village about 20 min drive away.
    • 1 acre will be 5g. You maintain land and use at least 15 days a yr.
    • 1 acre 10g i will get a 20×20 pad poured for you. You must maintain land and use 15 days out of the year.
    • 1 acre 15g i will pour a concert pad 20×20 and also build a tiny house on it for you.
    • 100 acres are what will be used for living and personal garden.  60 acres for animals and crops.
    • For your section of land you will be responsible for your land taxes. All documents will be done up by a lawyer.
    • You may live on the land all year or use it when every you want. That is your call.
    • Land has no power or water or gas to site. Goal is totally off the grid set up. By solar n windmill power.
    • If you wish to contact me you can email at shane.grinde@yahoo.ca or you may text or call me at 780-233-9692 its a alberta canada number.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.