MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion LOOKING for – home on acres – that will accept me and my cat, LU

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I am a 26, female, about to turn 27. I have been searching for a long time for something. I have alot of knowledge. Was a hypnotherapist for 5 years, a faux finisher / Decorative Painter for 1 , Just got my TEFL certificate in helping all to learn english,, know how to shoot – trained by military and police, know gardening, know about animals, have contacts to call for questions, etc.. If you are interested in taking us in as a part of the team, let me know, and I will tell you more. Any ways, i just found this place, so here, you can talk about things so the gov can see or email me @ Fixedwater2001@yahoo.com . either or I will listen and answer. Thanks, and love.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.