MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Looking for contributors..

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Lugart 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Lugart
    Participant

Hi there,
    I am currently studying photography at Plymouth university and am beginning a project looking at people living off-grid or in alternative dwellings in the UK. I am looking particularly for people in the Devon/ Cornwall/ Bristol area of the country to allow me to come and visit you, interview you (off-camera) about the philosophies around the counterculture and to take some photos to document what life is like living off the grid. If you think you might like to get involved, or just have more questions about the project please PM me, or email me at Lukegartside@hotmail.com. Alternatively, if you know anyone living off-grid in the mentioned areas who you think might be interested please could you pass this message on to them.
    I look forward to hearing from you!
    Thank you,
    Luke.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.