MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion looking for a off grid business partner/ next door neighbor

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wild man 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jelaniasim
    Participant

Hello and God Bless!

I am writing this forum and getting this one started to see if there is anyone out there in the state of Georgia that would like to move on the same land as me.  Currently i am only able to purchase a few acres but that is all that we would need if we do tiny houses or cabins. I would like to grow my own food, learn how to can food and create a rain water system. I have been learning what i can from youtube which is great but with the job market the way it is i really see this as being my only option. Most of the jobs are either in Atlanta, or the surrounding areas so i realize it will be a drive! but if all i am paying for is gas then that would be great. You can either email me here or look me up on fb. Time is running out for me and i think i may have about 50 days until i sell this huge house that i am in. I am single with two large mastiffs.  Just got divorced so i am not  looking for a relationship! I am not picky! but you will have to have the love of God and be Godly, no smoking, no drinking, being off grid we do not need to attract any unwanted attention to our site or property that will come soon enough when the raids start( biblical speaking). Quiet people only please. Thank you and have a blessed day.

wild man
    Participant

hello my name is Wyatt and i saw you where looking for people in the Georgia area try this persons page it is on this site and  he is also looking for people in the Georgia area

http://www.www.off-grid.net/forums/topic/looking-for-like-minded-people-to-live-off-grid-in-georgia-area/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.