MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Looking for a community

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  happyhobo 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

RawFoodJana
    Participant

Hi !

Im looking for an Eco friendly community to live together with Raw Vegans. Do you know any community in the tropics (because of the fruits) where they are taking in new members. I want to leave My life here in Sweden and live and work together with mother nature and other likeminded people. Maybe in Costa Rica or Hawaii. If you know anything please contact me.

Andowylde
    Participant

I’m based in England and looking for the same! I’m planning to leave soon, my email is 4ndy4wol@gmail.com if you hear of anything good in the tropics. ?

happyhobo
    Participant

hi i am new here i to am from england and i to am looking to have a life of grid i have nothing left in this world full of tech and bad stuff i lost the only thing that ment a lot to me mother past just over a year ago now and i feel lost and i need a new start i am a jack of all trades but i am more at home when i grow fruit and veg i am not vegan thow.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.