MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Land for sale in Oklahoma (3 hours from Dallas)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  WrethaOffGrid 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

https://www.facebook.com/cynthia.gallagher1/posts/10206232672158560 Go to this link to see pictures, it is beautiful, not my land, I’m reposting this.

I am selling my beautiful property near Talihina, OK (3 hrs from Dallas) to take Blondie’s Toffee to the next level.. I have it listed with REMAX Champion Land Brokers
    5021 North Broadway, Suite C
    Poteau, OK 74953
    Cell 918-658-8067
    Office 918-649-0201
    ricky.ward@remax.net

The views are amazing, it is very remote.. there is deer, bear, turkey, mountain lions, big foot (there have been more reports in LeFlore County than anywhere else in the world) and peace…There is a well on the property and two buildings that are NOT in good shape.. lol… We priced it to move… so if you have been looking for some place to go on the weekends, this is the place… it sides to the Talimena Scenic Driveway, people come from all over the world to drive it… fall colors, amazing views… close to the trail of tears, Robbers Cave, Lake Wister and much, much more… This is a deal… just check what land is listed for up in that area… Camping, fishing, hiking, hunting, and well whatever you want… the land is located in the Kiamichi Wilderness and is on Choctaw land… which means the Feds or cops cant come up there unless they have permission… lol.. and everyone up there lets everyone know what is going on… lol….

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.