MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Just starting out

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Dreamzoffgrid 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Fragginz
    Participant

Hello fellow campers :) I am just starting out on my life long dream to go off grid and finally found a rural property in which to start. I lost or sacrificed pretty much everything to do so. Right now I am looking to connect with others in my region (baltics) for trade and support.

I would like to also offer trial runs to those who would like to join a clan/tribe but do not have land in which to start or are a little scared to take the jump. I can help to support you to get established. So far the journey has been quite a lonely one!

Hope to hear from some of you.

idos
    Participant

contact me – idoram75@gmail.com

Sunfist
    Participant

Sorry to say, where (approximately) is the Baltics. I should know but I can’t place it at the moment.

Fragginz
    Participant

Please contact me with any questions and tell me a bit about yourself also : ceemail78@gmail.com

Fragginz
    Participant

The Baltics are east europe. Bordering finland, russia, poland. Mainly forested coastal land.

Dreamzoffgrid
    Participant

hi please contact me at sholmwood1@gmail.com …i would love to chat! ( about off grid living ) . I am new to this site but have dreamnt of off grid life for years now. I look forward to your reply , thankyou! Sarah

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.