MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Invitation to Hopi Land – Flagstaff OTG

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  LWAtkinson 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

LWAtkinson
    Participant

Greetings OTG Friends,

I have been working towards creating a OTG sustainable aquaponics /PV solar farming community on the Hopi Lands Reservation, North of the Flagstaff area in arizona usa.

I do have friends in the Hopi community that are willing to work with us and provide land when we are ready to move and start building.

I am looking for other proactive-awake-positive-drama free and OTG minded people that wish to work and live together to create a sustainable future for our families and for all those who we can help.

Note that I am a smart prepper that has been watching the NWO progress plans all my life. I have been actively preparing since 1984. I am an engineer by trade and also trained as a home birther and emt med tech. I have deep skills in Permaculture, Hydrofarming, Aquaponics, Solar/Wind and water power systems. Currently learning Dry Farming techniques. Also working on two mobile-modular kit solutions for solar/wind farming and AquaponicsVerticle Farming that we can build/barter to other OTG communities.

if seriously interested, please contact me directly at atkinsonlarry@yahoo.com

I am planning on moving sometime before next summer (spring 2013)

Namaste and Blessing to all your families.

Larry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.