MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion I have a stone beach cottage off grid in a small fishing village in Baja, Mexico

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Valarie 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Valarie
    Participant

Hello, im 39 years old and I have a stone (lava rock) cottage in a small fishing village on the beach in Baja, Mexico called Puertecitos.  I’m hoping to find a like-minded easy going off grid partner to continue building on the home. It has been a labor of love built almost entirely with recycled materials over the last 10 years.  I currently live there however anyone that lives  off grid knows there is always something to do in terms of making the off grid experience better. It’s a desert beach so sunny year around with cooler Temps at night (50’s and a few nigh5s of 40’s) in Dec, Jan, Feb.  during the day it warms back up to 70’s or 80’s. I have only had to pull out the propane heater a few times. it has a gravity-fed water system (w/ 275 gallon water tote) that still needs to plumbed but I currently use it with a hose.  working fridge and stove/oven both run off propane.  since the water is warm and the beach is all but private complete with cove  (yes, dolphins visit) I bathe in Ocean and do dishes there.  I have many pictures AND  would love to share.  I’m an introvert and very laid back but I’m very direct. I’ve found living as a single woman in Mexico you have to be. there is no cell service except Mexican of course but even that is spotty best.  sattelite TV  is available if that’s your thing.   I have to get water family the only family that has a well (although I don’t know if it’s possible to dig one nearby…I haven’t checked). there are also natural volcanic hot springs. needless to say I could talk about this place all day.  if interested in living off grid please contact 520.869.5766. I will send pics azerialuv@gmail.com .   thank you and good luck to everyone!

Valarie

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.