MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion I am looking to go off the grid.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  trapper 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dennis
    Participant

Hello everyone! Dennis here, I am 22 years old and currently living in Boston, MA. I want to join and off the grid community. Furthering my knowledge and helping others with their off the grid lifestyle would be a dream come true for me. One day I wish to be able to be self sustainable and be able to teach and help others that wish to do so also. I am very helpful and willing to work. I don’t have much money at the moment, but I may have just enough to get to where is needed to go. I would really love to help anyone on here looking for off the grid help. Thanks for ready and have a wonderful life. Thanks for reading.

Your friend, Dennis.

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

Hi Dennis,

Those are very wonderful dreams, I wish you the best of luck in your endeavor, have you looked around your local area to see if there is a community you can join?

Wretha

Dennis
    Participant

I have not, but thanks to your tip I will continue to search. Thank you! I hope you enjoy your wonderful life off the grid! =D

trapper
    Participant

Hi Peeps,

Not been getting online much had major problems with using a 3g dongle. Anyhow have now got a wifi link. Point of this post is I’m looking to find a plot of land to rent or (work for rent) where I can install a simple cabin in which i’d live and  a workshop. Iwork as a carpenter (and metalworking) although not formally qualified in either. prefer to use “old” ways hand tools rather than electric except for things like electric lathes. Contact me stephen.french@fsmail.net. Sadly I’m stuck with UK ventures although possibly any EU country would be of interest

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.