MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to

Home Forums General Discussion I am looking to go off the grid.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  trapper 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone! Dennis here, I am 22 years old and currently living in Boston, MA. I want to join and off the grid community. Furthering my knowledge and helping others with their off the grid lifestyle would be a dream come true for me. One day I wish to be able to be self sustainable and be able to teach and help others that wish to do so also. I am very helpful and willing to work. I don’t have much money at the moment, but I may have just enough to get to where is needed to go. I would really love to help anyone on here looking for off the grid help. Thanks for ready and have a wonderful life. Thanks for reading.

Your friend, Dennis.

Hi Dennis,

Those are very wonderful dreams, I wish you the best of luck in your endeavor, have you looked around your local area to see if there is a community you can join?

I have not, but thanks to your tip I will continue to search. Thank you! I hope you enjoy your wonderful life off the grid! =D

Hi Peeps,

Not been getting online much had major problems with using a 3g dongle. Anyhow have now got a wifi link. Point of this post is I’m looking to find a plot of land to rent or (work for rent) where I can install a simple cabin in which i’d live and  a workshop. Iwork as a carpenter (and metalworking) although not formally qualified in either. prefer to use “old” ways hand tools rather than electric except for things like electric lathes. Contact me Sadly I’m stuck with UK ventures although possibly any EU country would be of interest

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.