MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Husband & wife + 2 younger kids looking to live off the grid

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  LivingitNow 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Lucas87
    Participant

Me my.wife & 2 younger children are looking to go off the grid but where do we start we live in upstate new york & need information & help getting stated our if there are any other couples w/ children doing this & could give us some info on how we.can be sucessful with this transition

Pahana Tribe
    Participant

I hope this link will inspire you but honestly you need to give a little more info if you would like help.

Such as are you planning on staying in NY… Are you seeking a particular climate… Can you buy land or are you looking to join a community…

And probably the most important thing is, have you ever been camping…

Thats a real important question because this is how you will be living for the beginning months until you establish roots.

Try this link for insight :)
    http://www.our180.com/our-story/

LivingitNow
    Participant

Lucas87…we just started a Homestead last summer.  If you want to talk, feel free to contact us at redwateracres@yahoo.com.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.