Nothing brightens or whitens teeth like Activated Charcoal.
How to use Activated Charcoal while brushing your teeth:
1. Place a small amount of toothpaste on the toothbrush and dip it in some Activated Charcoal.
2. Next just add just a little bit of water and begin to brush like normal.
3. Don’t be frightened by the black messy substance in your mouth, it will not stain your teeth or skin.
4. Rinse well… then rinse again.
5. Do warned that Activated Charcoal can stain clothing, so be careful.
6. This process will result in clean and bright teeth is beneficial for the body not toxic.
What is Activated Charcoal ?
Charred Willow Bark that has been subjected to an oxidizing gas at elevated temperatures.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
What others are reading
For films about individuals and technologies for living off the grid X