MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion How to go Off Grid?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  UneeqFate 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Thfallenyuki
    Participant

Hi everyone, I really want to go off grid and live as enviromentally friendly as possible, but I dont know where to start.

I currently have no money, no idea what to do, and kinds scared that I wont ever be able to go off grid. Any advice?

Tyler.

12vman
    Participant

First thing, find some land to stay on with no chance of being forced to leave. Make sure the area that you choose to be at allows for such a lifestyle. No reason to build an empire than be forced to leave it behind..

21knowlej12
    Participant

hey everyone im new to the forum and so glad a place like this exist. iim 25 with a lot of survival know how, from hunting to building fires, shelters, im a pretty athletic guy i guess but im looking to go of grid, and build a self sufficient thriving society with like minded people. i dont have much money but finding this website is a step in the right direction. hope to hear from someone

UneeqFate
    Participant

I have working to leave for my off the grid journey for a while now, and I have been trying to find a solid partner to go with me, but everyone seems to dream big, but don’t have it in them to follow thru with it. I’ve had 4 different partners lined up, and when it came time to leave, they just went radio silent on me. So at this point, I have delayed about as much I can trying to find someone. It is time to start working on shelter, and food reserves for the winter, wood stocked up, and time is of the essence. I’m looking to leave, NO later than next friday, July 8th. If this is something you are interested in,  or anyone looking for the same journey, email me uneeqfate@gmail.com  I have the resources I need to make my journey.. I am just looking for someone serious as I am about going

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.