Media Workers and TV Researchers - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion How to design a home yard?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    oskar
    Participant

Nowadays, thanks to modern computer technology, it is possible to simplify the task of any professional, no matter who he is. I am a landscape designer and it is very important for a person of this profession to have a computer program at hand that makes it easy to design the landscape of a site. As a professional interior designer, I try to use only the most advanced technologies in my work. Have you ever used landscape design software?

jamkowyj
    Participant

We live in interesting times, a landscape designer who replants flowers in the garden and makes paths from flower to flower, peeping ideas on the Internet and adding his elements, earns more than any farmer who plows from morning to night in the sweat of his brow and feeds many people. But all sorts of gardeners and violinists and programmers are needed who write programs where to look for all this.

Ebba
    Participant

In fact, the profession of a landscape designer is very difficult. He not only transplants flowers in the garden and lays paths, but also draws up the design of the entire territory. I know this because my friend worked in this field. And I think that a designer cannot do without software https://fieldcomplete.com/industries/landscaping-business-software-application. After all, it is much more pleasant to embody your ideas in more realistic computer graphics, and not draw everything on paper by hand.

kazona
    Participant

I know that landscape designers not only develop and implement landscape designs from the first to the last stage, but also advise their clients on any issues related to landscape design, landscaping and lawn installation.

tokmol
    Participant

Landscaping requires a very careful and scrupulous approach, because how you plan your site will directly depend on its final appearance. You will see the whole project in full in a computer 3D layout.

kazona
    Participant

A simple planner allows you to draw fences and paths, add a pool and a pond, arrange outbuildings. It contains a catalog of plants and garden pavilions of buildings and decking. Each element can be moved to the appropriate location, resized and rotated.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.