Media Workers and TV Researchers - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums Off-Grid living – General discussion How to create a 3D game

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    oskar
    Participant

If you are thinking about creating your own game, then you definitely need helpers. I realized this when I decided to try to create my game on my own. I thought about a large-scale project, but in the end everything turned out differently. The chic open world in my head was replaced by black corridors. After spending a lot of time, I began to understand that not everything is so simple. And it is better to start small and gradually add new features to the game.

jamkowyj
    Participant

We need not assistants, but a whole team of those who will write a program for the game with you, develop graphics, write sounds and glue, mount and check how it all works together. Then test the game you created, fix bugs if any appear, advertise it and finally find someone to offer it to. This is a long process.

kazona
    Participant

A large number of training materials and an active community greatly facilitate the first stages of getting to know the engine and creating the first project. There are dozens of different engines in the gaming industry. Some are designed for a specific game, while others can be used to make games of a specific genre. When creating your own 3D game https://moonmana.com/game-development-services/3d-game-art/ project, it is important for you to remember that code development is about 20% of the game, other aspects are much more important in it.

tokmol
    Participant

Almost all games have dynamic objects with animation. It is also created in a 3D editor. All movements are sequentially recorded in the timeline where they are then edited and called under the observed conditions.

Albert_
    Participant

Video games are an extremely popular direction in the entertainment industry, covering a wide audience. Modern development companies are influential participants in the technology sector, regularly attracting investors. And since the gaming market is growing every year, investing in its products is extremely profitable and promising.

Maurice
    Participant

If you want to create a good game, then regularly set aside time for self-education. You can spend it on learning the gaming industry, new technical skills, tools and programs. There are enough materials and training courses to do this. Or just contact the Moonmana game developers, they will help you bring any project to life.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.