MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Home Decoration.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Henry 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

stephensonjim
    Participant

Hi i m stephen and i would like to share the best tips how you can improve your home interior.Red Interior Design are a company that want to help you bring your dream room to life, whether this is through the provision of a range of high quality products or a comprehensive interior design service. We pride ourselves on creating a solution for every budget and are even able to source specific products that you may have your heart set on. Our East Ivanhoe showroom is full of creative and wonderful ideas – we invite you to come and take a look for yourself.

http://www.redinteriordesign.com.au/

BobbyKorona
    Participant

Hello Stephen…I have a project for you …. my tiny house is 88 square feet …. 11 feet X 8 feet ..
    …… A dwelling unit contains independent facilities for living, sleeping, eating, cooking …
    I will need small dual purpose items

1. a micro full kitchen , sink , small refrigerator , cooking area

2. a bed

3. small storage

4. chair and table

any thoughts ….. e-mail me … bob32175@aol.com …. central Florida

stuartkweston
    Participant

rugs add more color to the floor.

ValPal
    Participant

Salvage an RV interior Bob

Henry
    Participant

Old tires can be crafted as furniture.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.