MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Help My Family And I Acheieve Our Off-Grid Dreams!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bwingler 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

TheMartinTribe
    Participant

I want to build an off-grid community in my area, buy a large plot of land, have a community of people who all help to work the land and grow together as a community. BUT… I need funding for that :( So I was wondering if anyone here might be willing to throw in a helping hand. I have an account set up on GoFundMe. If I could get a million people to donate a dollar I could make this happen (I don’t know the actual cost but figured that’s be a decent goal point) .

Also, this is my dream, I am tired of living on grid and want so badly to make the off-grid move. I may be broke but I still haven’t touched any of the money I have in there now because I’m dedicated to making this happen. So you all have my word I will spend the money on only this project!

But here is the link to my page if you want to help out. If you don’t want to donate take a minute to share the link on Facebook or some friends! http://www.gofundme.com/5maod0

Much appreciated my fellow off-grid lovers!

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

Good luck with your venture

Wretha

bwingler
    Participant

Are you serious? I took my family off grid in the middle of the desert and having a thriving homestead, why would i give you money?we worked with natural materials and stuff we salvaged. I am sick and tired of you lazy ass people that want everyone else to support you and carry you in life.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.