MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Hello All :)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  machusseovj 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ChronicTom
    Participant

Just thought I would post and say hello… now I’ll go do some reading and see what you all are up to. :)

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

Hello and welcome ChronicTom, just curious, what draws you here?

Wretha

ChronicTom
    Participant

Hello Wretha, I’ve lived the off grid lifestyle off and on over my whole life. I built my first wind generator when I was 11 or 12… it charged our batterieyies for tv and lights.

Our next energy project here is setting up a 17 foot wind generator on an 80 foot tower.

Besides that… I am pretty sure someone around here invited me a while back and I forgot to come lol

madrona
    Participant

Hi to everyone! I just found this website. I’ve lived off-grid for 15 of the last 22 years (I had to move to the city from 2001 to 2008, while kids attended high school.) The lifestyle is familiar to me now, and I thought it would be kind of fun to share some of my experiences with people who are wanting to make the leap.

desert deb
    Participant

Share away, we are always looking for ideas and new ways of looking at things we know. And always looking for new people to talk to.

machusseovj
    Participant

Hello All! I am looking for best people to make friendship.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.