MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Hard worker looking to get OTG

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Dust 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Endymion
    Participant

I’m 28 years old, male and single and looking to get off the grid. I’m a hard worker and have a strong work ethic. I’m looking to find a place where I can contribute to a sustainable, socially and environmentally responsible community.

I’m not religious, but I do believe in karmic law and that positive attracts positive. I’m more of a hippie than anything else.

I believe in being prepared and have food, water purification equipment and other supplies stockpiled and ready to go. I don’t have much in the way of capital but I’m willing to work hard doing just about anything to earn my keep.

I’m a very community minded individual just looking for a way out of this soul sucking society and into something positive and earth friendly.

I don’t own a vehicle but I can get pretty much anywhere in the country in a week or two.

Thanks!

centralpafarm
    Participant

lilben2012
    Participant

Hello,I’m currently in Oklahoma & wanting to relocate to Colorado. Need help in moving & building once I get there. Hope to be leaving in April ’13. Will have money to purchase land as soon as house sells here. Contact at infoatwarriorparkdotcom

Dust
    Participant

if you want to seriously try off grid, my friend bill is building a community at his 10 acre mountainside retreat in beautiful ashe county north carolina…nw corner of nc very close to tennessee…contact him for info at

liam001 at hotmail dot com

for info…he is seeking participants…primitive and hidden (a good thing)

really cool mountain town of west jefferson north carolina is 30 minutes away

tell him big mike sent you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.