MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums Gardening Green Thumb?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PJ_and_AK 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

PJ_and_AK
    Participant

Just to see if I have a “Green Thumb”…. Came across a small four (4) pot window sill garden the other day. Planted Carrots, Cucumbers, Peppers and Tomatoes (2/21/16). It is sitting in a south facing window.

Figured…. I’d rather try my hand at it before I need it. Rather than growing it to need it and learn the hard way.

I’ll keep you updated as I see results….. Wish me luck.

Alan

PJ_and_AK
    Participant

Maybe I do have a “Green Thumb”. It has been a week and to my surprise I’m actually seeing some seedlings pushing through the soil. Hopefully, they continue and not just turn into leggy seedlings that don’t go anywhere.

Was kind of psyched seeing this…. Just thought I’d share the progress.

Take Care.

Alan

Dovely
    Participant

I don’t do well at this forum thing so this may not post. What I am good at is gardening. How are your seedlings doing? I’m guessing you’ve reached the transplant stage by now. I’m a big fan of containers  and raised beds. What type of space do you have for your plants?

Dovely

PJ_and_AK
    Participant

I decided on trying to keep them as containers. Been transplanted into larger pots to give the roots room.

Doing well, so far. just waiting for them to mature enough

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.