MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums First Aid Fish/animal medicine source

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  WrethaOffGrid 4 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

I have written about buying animal meds for human use, here is a good site to purchase said items, things like antibiotics and such, BE SURE TO RESEARCH THIS BEFORE YOU USE IT, know what antibiotics are used for which problems, know WHEN to use antibiotics, you don’t use it for viruses, and you don’t use it at the drop of a hat, it should be used when NEEDED and use a full course of it.

http://www.fishmoxfishflex.com/

This is the exact same medicine that you get from your doctor and pharmacy at a greatly reduced price.

A good friend of mine buys it for her personal use and for her dogs, this stuff has an expiration date, to make sure it’s fresh as long as possible, she removes it from the bottles, counts out a normal dose for one course, puts it in a mylar bag, pumps out the air and seals it, then she marks the medicine name and date on the bag and puts it in her freezer.

Wretha

I am not a doctor nor am I a medical professional of any kind, I am stating what works for me, you are responsible for your own actions if you choose to do this, no one associated with this website (including myself) is responsible for your actions or consequences of you trying this. If you aren’t sure about something written here, talk to your doctor, pharmacist, or veterinarian.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.