MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Finally on the farm.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  wirerat123 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

wirerat123
    Participant

Well, me and my family are finally now living in our old farm house, we have a garden, 2 wells that are full of water, and everything is going decent. Next stop is chickens, goats, and start working toward getting off the power grid. Unfortunately I’m currently forced to temporary disability at work and we have no current income coming in until I can finally get a psyco doctor to get my paperwork filled out properly. But otherwise we are still taking baby steps to reach our goal.

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

Sounds good wirerat123, good luck with your doctor/disability stuff…

Where are you located? No specifics, just general area if you don’t mind answering. :)

Wretha

ladyapril
    Participant

wirerat123 please let me know if you would like me to send you some heirloom seeds for your garden, I would be happy to help :)

wirerat123
    Participant

We’re in North Central Alabama Wretha (Guntersville).

LadyApril, I would be more than happy to accept heirloom seeds, to me they are the only types worthy of growing in my garden.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.