MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion EXPERIENCED FARMERS LOOKING FOR A INVESTOR/PARTNERSHIP & A PLACE TO GROW

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mscrosse 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

DAIANA
    Participant

Greetings and Blessings,

My name is Daiana Roman.

We are a couple of experienced farmers and we try to found a Investor/ Partnership and a Place where we can grow.

My husband has experience in general maintenance, carpentry, painting, he can fix everything in the farm. He is a committed Christian with a desire to help the poor, he grew up on his grandpa’s upstate New York farm, where he learned everything about animals and farming. He has gained a lot of experience in Urban- Farming, Aqua-Farming, Vermi-Farming, Hydro-Farming, in one word everything about Permaculture.I grew up helping my father, grandfather and uncles on their farms, and have worked with plants and animals all my life. I have experience in everything from seeding to harvest, and on the animal side about chickens, pigs, goats and cattle.

He implements a 100 % organic / green system using no chemical fertilizers. – For his Vermi/Aquaponics =>VERMAFARMING SYSTEM, he has designed a combination Animal-Aquaculture-Vermiculture, 100 % organic, in a 24 hour cycle which produces year round, to enhance plant growth, and believe me, they grow faster and healthier, we call it VERMAFARMING.

I wrote to many people and I get many answers but no one wants to work with us because we are poor, even our plan is 99% risk free, and my husband is working on it [VERMAFARMING SYSTEM] for the past 17 years of his 32 years of experience in Urban / Hydro-culture / Aqua-culture / Vermi-culture & Permaculture

Our dream is to some day to start a “CSA, Diversified, 100% Organic, 100% Green, Self-Sustaining Farm”, immediately, using my husband’s new and revolutionary VERMAFARMING SYSTEM to make a small fortune in around 5 years of hard work, with a Agri-Tourism, Recreational & Educational Programs Project for the future.We VERMAFARMING for 2 years in PR, but unfortunately we have only 1.5 acres, my husband say that he was doing Research with this little place and not producing in large scale as he wants, and now we know his VERMAFARMING SYSTEM is 100% ready to be profitably implemented.

And believe me with his VermaFarming System, tomatoes and peppers are twice the size of the regular ones, the colors are brighter, and real juicy, the Lettuce is an A+ winner, so green, so taste and juicy, trust me our Experience in Artisanal Products Production is so special that we will win the Market real easy, plus with my VermaFarming will be very easy to obtain the GAP [Good Agricultural Practices], Combining our Livestock and Vegetable Production.

If you like the idea and want to know more about your plan and make a small fortune contact me

Daiana [ _ ] Roman [ at ] mail [ dot ] com

REMEMBER ! There is no limit to the “A CSA, Diversified, 100% Organic, 100%Green, Self-Sustaining Farm “with “A Agritourism, Recreational Plans” Project for the future !

! We Can Do It, And You Can Be Part Of this Great Opportunity!

We will be praying the Lord will touch your heart and mind to take the right decision, and

Consider our project as the one you want to be involve with it, and both parts get the best of it, and this will be the beginning of a Great Partnership in a Successful Business, and begging to knit together a new family in the Lord, becoming the number one Business in your Area!

Best Regards.

Daiana Roman

“A New Sunrise Organic Farm”

Your Little Piece of Heaven on Earth

Pioneers of VERMAFARMING since 1995

VERMAFARMING THE FUTURE OF TODAY’S FARMING

Growing A Greener World, Learning, Living & Sharing through Micro-Agriculture

2 Cor. 9:10

juan_gutierrez
    Participant

Hola Daiana, espero que hablen español, solo quiero saber como les fue con la instalación de su granja, a mi me gustaría invertir en una granja, por alguna razón me interesa hacerlo en los estados de Washington o Wyoming pero antes de dar un paso tan importante quiero realizar una buena planeación, espero les haya ido bien, y pronto logren todo lo que se han propuesto.

saludos.

mscrosse
    Participant

I sent you an email, not sure if you received it – interested in speaking please email me mscrosse @ gmail(dot)com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.