MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums Forum Instructions Error while posting a thread

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  WrethaOffGrid 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sine Nomine
    Participant

_____I got a lil’ problem here, from yesterday afternoon to this morning (well, central European time anyway) I am trying to post a new thread in the general discussion section and every single time all I get back is “ERROR: Your topic cannot be created at this time.”
    _____Why is this? Is it because my post is four and a half pages long? Other forums never had problem with such or even greater length… So, what’s the matter? I promised in my Landbuddy listing I will be making this thread and so far, I am unable to, which isn’t particularly great. It is understandable if there are any issues with the forums, all I need to know, is if I am doing something wrong or there is an issue in the forum itself. Thanks for any feedback.

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

Try breaking it up into several smaller posts, make a post then reply to the same post, or try writing a paragraph-post it-then edit it to add more… I checked and don’t see it in drafts or pending…

Wretha

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.