MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Electro Sensitive Just Introducing Myself

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  WrethaOffGrid 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Griddy
    Participant

I am looking into living off grid.  I have become very ill due to smart meters and wifi and such. It looks like the only option is to go where there’s lots of land and lots of distance from anyone’s wifi, or smart meter.  It’s easier said than done. Most areas are too cold for my poor health to tolerate and the income that I get on disability is not much to live on.  I am in NM, so theres still lots of space.  Off the grid is the best option , but also may be the only option for me. Joining here to get feedback and learn to accomplish what I need.

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

Welcome, many people are having trouble being around electrical grids and smart meters, there are ways to mitigate the amount of EMF you are exposed to until you can get away from it…

I wish you all the luck in the world, keep us updated on what is going on with you :)

Wretha

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.